1. First Meeting: We will first meet with you to gather important details:
2. Proposal: You will receive a step-by-step proposal which will identify how we intend to promote and sell your property, which includes:
3. Auction Preparation: Upon receipt of a signed contract, Thomaston Place Auction Galleries and Newcastle Square Realty will execute each line item identified in the proposal, develop property information materials to ensure that all potential bidders’ questions are answered before they ask, develop plans for showing your property, execute the marketing plan, and make preparations for sale day.
4. Auction Day: On auction day, bids will be accepted from properly registered bidders who are present or participating by absentee, telephone, or online internet bidding platforms.
To further open the pool of bidders for your property, buyer broker compensation is available to any real estate agent who is representing potential buyers for your property.
Upon conclusion of the auction, the successful bidder will enter into a purchase and sale agreement for your property.
5. The Closing: The closing will be scheduled within 30 days of the auction date.